Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Beginning

Vakratunda mahakaya suryakoti samaprabha
Nirvighnam kuru mey deva sarva kaaryeshu sarvada.
(I pray to the Lord Ganesha with the curved trunk, powerful body and the brilliance of a million suns, to help me always accomplish all that I set out do).

I begin this blog with the intent to record and share some insights that I have collected in my life so far. Having reached this far in my journey of learning, I have come to realize that there is very little new wisdom to be created. However, finding nuggets of wisdom, recalling them at the proper time, and, using them suitably in our lives brings joy and happiness. I hope that the contents of this blog contributes to your happiness, health and prosperity.

These fragments I have shored against my ruins
Why then Ile fit you. Hieronymo's mad againe.
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
Shantih Shantih Shantih

- T.S. Eliot, The Waste Land

No comments:

Post a Comment